[Mich VHF UHF Society] August UHF contest?

C. Michael Long charles.m.long at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:23:33 CDT 2016

I may give it a try on 222 and 432 although my location and antennas are
not ideal (last two VHF+ contests and I've only been able to make contacts
on 6m).  Once I have everything sorted, I'll most likely move over to
roving instead, at least until I get a tower put up that can clear the
hills and trees around me.

73,
Mike
W6RP, EN72