[Mich VHF UHF Society] VHF Spring Sprint

C. Michael Long charles.m.long at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:32:14 CDT 2016

Hi Tom,

No apologies needed, just reporting my (lack of) results.  As I mentioned,
the problem rests on my end.  I need to get a tower up but it is looking
like next year before I'll be able to do that.  I still need to create the
base piece that will go in the ground, dig the hole, get the cement, get
better coax, and so on.  The tower that I'll be putting up is only ~40ft
but hey, it's better than what I have right now.  I've got the radios to
operate on 6m, 2m, 1.25m (5W, FM only), 70cm and I'm working on trying to
get an old MMT 1296MHz transverter working plus building a 10GHz
transverter (using a Stellex YIG and PLL Synth for the LO).

Mike
W6RP