[Mich VHF UHF Society] VHF Spring Sprint

C. Michael Long charles.m.long at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:47:58 CDT 2016

I was unable to make any contacts last night for the 2M VHF Spring Sprint
but this wasn't  surprise since my set up is less than ideal at the
moment.  I did try calling CQ on both SSB and FM.

Next up, I will be trying 222MHz, FM only for next week's Spring Sprint.
Even less ideal setup than the 2M station I used this week.  Only an HT
into a rubber duck antenna at 5W unless I can throw together a better
antenna this weekend (the only thing I could possibly improve at this
moment).

Mike
W6RP