[Mich VHF UHF Society] 2 meter beacon

Russell Dwarshuis rjd at merit.edu
Mon Nov 2 10:23:27 CST 2015

I would like to see another beacon on 2m so I'll voice my support as long as it's at least 500 Hz away from another beacon within 250 miles.  Please include the six digit grid with the ID.  A 10 or 20 second solid key down and keyup is helpful too, if the keyer can do it.

I use the beacons to judge band conditions and to make sure my antenna is pointing the way I think it is, is working OK, and to make sure I've got the correct feedline attached to the 2m radio!  They're also hand for checking if station improvements worked or not.

Russ  KB8U