[Mich VHF UHF Society] Next MiVUS face to face?

Roger Cox rgcox2 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:11:45 CDT 2015

Yes, there will be our annual meeting at this event.  Right now there is
a tentative time of 5 pm for the MIVUS meeting. Things to discuss are:

1. Election of officers
2. Worked All Michigan award (discussed on this reflector earlier this year)
3. Possible 144 MHz beacon added to the Port Sheldon grain elevator (K8TB)
4. any other topics?

I hope to publish a list of our current members this weekend, so that
people can join before the June contest if they want to submit their
score with MIVUS affiliation.

73 Roger W8IO