[Mich VHF UHF Society] K&L 70 cm Bandpass Filter Availability Update

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Mon Mar 30 19:48:45 CDT 2015

Hello to the group.  I am not sure if my e-mail is going to make it to
the two groups as my ISP seems to have some serious bouncing issues.

So here is an update.  WOW did I underestimate their demand.
I had planned to sell 5 of them figuring there would be very little
interest in them.  Once announced one buyer bought all 5 within 5 minutes !

So I pulled out another 7 and made a new listing and those 7 went within
an hour or two.  If you need to see the plots and tests I ran on them
pse see the following images:

http://w8bya.com/index.php/Misc/HAM-1/K-and-L-3

http://w8bya.com/index.php/Misc/HAM-1/K-and-L-2

http://w8bya.com/index.php/Misc/HAM-1/K-and-L-5

http://w8bya.com/index.php/Misc/HAM-1/K-and-L-4

http://w8bya.com/index.php/Misc/HAM-1/K-and-L-6

So now I am down to the last 8 I have......I was going to hang onto
those for myself for future experimentation.  But, people still need
more.....I will make 5 more available at $55 ea plus shipping and keep 3
for myself.  Please contact me directly if interested.  I can accept ur
personal or corporate check or Paypal.  TU es 73

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....