[Mich VHF UHF Society] Dayton get-together: VHF/UHF/microwave/weak signal

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 11:45:00 CDT 2015

I will be going to Dayton along with K8DOG/R, and others.  I'll be there Thursday-Sunday, and possibly Wednesday as well for a trip to the Air Force Museum.  The Grand Rapids Amateur Radio Assn will have 4 spaces in the flea market, and everyone is welcome to stop by there.
Dave DeVos - KF8QL - 616-706-8736
http://www.davedevos.com
http://www.mythinplace.com