[Mich VHF UHF Society] PSK-31 Net/testing Saturday morning

Roger Cox rgcox2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 22:10:52 CST 2015

Don't forget, if you have PSK-31 capability, tune in to our net between
9 am and 9:50 am EST tomorrow (Saturday) on 144.150.  Turn your beam
towards Spring Lake, MI (EN63vc).  My beam will start at North, then
basically follow the minute hand of the clock around to East, South and
West. I should also be on the ON4KST chat room. After tomorrow, I am
taking a 2 week break to make a stability mod to my radio.

73 Roger W8IO