[Mich VHF UHF Society] VHF on field day?

James French w8iss1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 22:06:15 CDT 2015

Here's my tentative plans for fd Saturday. I plan on stopping at different
fd sites Saturday on my way home from a family vacation trip to the
Interlochen area ( right on gren lake) for the week.

Only will have two fm ht's with me and one cheap dual band magmount.

I'll try to listen one the following frequencies:
146.555 fm
144.200 USB
222.100 USB
432.100 USB
446.000 fm

I'll only be able to answer back on fm but the ht's can listen in on other
modes ( yaesu ft1d and a Kenwood F6A) . If I hear someone, I'll give a
shout to see if you can hear me.

The ft1d does aprs so you could track me on aprs.fi with w8iss-7 to see
where I might be. Tracking was spotty on the trip Saturday so I won't
guarantee that you can find me.

Remember these are my tentative plans for the trip back to EN82jg. Me doing
this is based on if the xyl doesn't have other ideas on how I should and
when I should be home :)

James W8ISS