[Mich VHF UHF Society] VHF on field day?

Reuven Z Gevaryahu reuven at alumni.upenn.edu
Sun Jun 21 21:12:20 CDT 2015

I'm curious what plans you all have for VHF on field day, if any.

The Hazel Park club that I'm involved with has stripped down VHF plans this
year to only a 6m beam, sharing the tower with the tribander for HF high
bands. Coordinator said it was based on previous years seeing little-to-no
activity on 2m/70cm, weak signal or FM... Having walked over to the VHF
station last year, I agree that it was crickets on VHF/UHF, and there was't
even much on 6 last summer. I expect I'm not the only one with this
observation?

--Reuven (KB3EHW)