[Mich VHF UHF Society] Current MiVUS membership list

Roger Cox rgcox2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:51:51 CDT 2015

Here is the current list that I have for our club membership.  If you
don't see your name/call in this list and you have sent in your
membership form within the last year, then contact me and I will check
my inbox to see if it was received. If you would like to be a member, go
to our web site, download the form, fill it out and return it to me.
Membership is free and allows you to claim club affiliation for ARRL VHF
contests.  Our next meeting is at the Spark in the Park on Aug. 1 in
Grand Rapids.

73 Roger W8IO

KF8QL 	David DeVos
K8DOG 	Bob McClymont