[Mich VHF UHF Society] Michigan VHF-UHF Society annual meeting Aug 1 at 5 pm

Tom k8tb at bosscher.org
Wed Jul 29 21:09:40 CDT 2015

As a follow up to Rogers note;

I will have an Array Solutions UHF Vector network Analyzer setup at the
MIVUS table. It can test your coax for loss. Bring any coax you want, as
long as it has a BNC/UHF or N connector on it.. So bring any and all
cables. Anyone have a 1,000 feet of Rg-174? I'm curious :)

We will also have membership signups and 1/2 sheet flyers to pass out to
the DC and below hams :)

Tom, K8TB