[Mich VHF UHF Society] my rover site list

Tom k8tb at bosscher.org
Sun Jan 25 17:04:20 CST 2015

James,

Thank you so much for the information. I contacted Mark, WB8TGY and he
gave me permission to take his original database and put it on MIVUS. It
was not cut n paste, as topezone is now a subscription based service. So
instead on operating the contest this weekend and taking 1st place in my
street category, I spent the day transferring the topozone coordinates
to Google Maps.

The list is now online:

http://mivus.org/hp/roversites.htm

If everyone would look that list over and see if there are any major errors, please let me know.

James, I will try to get your entries into that list within the next few weeks.

Thank you

Tom K8TB