[Mich VHF UHF Society] Fwd: [VHF] MS scheds for the January ARRL VHF contest...

James French w8iss1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 07:19:17 CST 2015

Thought I would pass this along as I have no idea 'who' is on the national
VHF mailer.

I'd be open to giving almost any digital mode a try next weekend if anyone
is interested.

I may only be active next weekend right at the beginning and after 8am on
Sunday because I might have to work Saturday night :( I'll post better
times as the week progresses.

James W8ISS