[Mich VHF UHF Society] PSK-31 Net this Saturday Feb 21 on 144 MHz

Roger Cox rgcox2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:48:34 CST 2015

I am going to try something different this coming weekend - a PSK-31 Net on
144 MHz. Look for W8IO on 144.150 PSK-31 this coming Saturday morning (Feb
21) at 9 am EST. I will start with the beam north, then NE, E, SE, ...until
I reach NW from Spring Lake, MI (EN63vc). I'll be running about 200 watts
into a 15 element horizontally polarized yagi. I will also announce where I
am pointing on the ON4KST chat room. If it works and there is enough
interest, I will continue.

144.150 may not be the best frequency during meteor showers, but we can
start here and move later.

73 Roger W8IO