[Mich VHF UHF Society] Microwave activity and Lake Michigan

mike Kana aa9il at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 8 15:12:29 CDT 2015

Howdy from EN62I found your website and archives so wanted to inquire if members of your groupare interested in doing over the lake microwave contacts.  I have portablecapability for 902, 1.2, 10, 24 and 47 ghz - and I am planning to be activeon the lake roving from WI to IL for the second week of the 10ghz contest.Im going to be adding some small antennas in the attic for 2, 220, 432so I can be active on those bands from the house during band openings.73 de MikeAA9IL