[Mich VHF UHF Society] KF8QL/R Aug UHF

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 11:55:30 CDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I'll be roving a little bit Saturday in EN72, until 4 I will be at the Spark in the Park event in Grand Rapids. After the 2 o'clock contest start, bring your HT and make a contact with me at 432!

On Sunday I will be Roving from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM in the Gridd EN72/73 and in EN62/63.

Texts are now legal during VHF contests to make sleds, so feel free to call or text 616-706-8736 to arrange a sked.

There's a real time spotting web page as well I will be using.

Www,w0uc.com/spots.html

David DeVos
616-706-8736