[Mich VHF UHF Society] VHF/UHF FB Group

Roger Cox rgcox2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 06:24:57 CDT 2014

Thanks, Patrick.  I am already in your group.

There are also 3 other groups on Facebook that are more closely aligned
with our interests:

VHF/UHF Weak Signal Amateur Radio (1,052 members) - managed by Bob
Vaughan AF6RR
JT65b and FSK441 on VHF (242 members) - managed by W8IO
Michigan Ham/Amateur radio group (187 members)

and also

2 Meter / 6 Meter FM Simplex & SSB QSO (351 members) - managed by Jesse
N5JJH
Earth Moon Earth (EME) Radio Communications

73 Roger W8IO