[Mich VHF UHF Society] Web Site...

RMOE at aol.com RMOE at aol.com
Sat Oct 4 19:34:48 CDT 2014

Thanks Tom, Great looking web site!
73,  Bob  AC8ZX

In a message dated 10/4/2014 12:24:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
k8tb at bosscher.org writes:

The  Michigan VHF-UHF Society web site is finally on line.

Please bear with  me as this was a quick mark up and post.

Please let me know what you  might desire to have added. Please
understand that maintaining a website  takes constant and consistent
work, and new information.

The net  schedule needs to be worked on and verified.

it will also take time to  clean up the calendar list.

I would to ask the rovers, when they have  time, to describe how to get
to the rover sites. I noticed in the last VHF  contest that my club had
two "rookies" running around. They had a great  time. If we can supply
them with the exact how to locations, this would  help them.

Enjoy the weekend, I need to turn off the computer monitor  and turn on
the rigs !

73 de Tom K8TB

Oh, try   "http://mivus.org/"

subscribe/unsubscribe