[Mich VHF UHF Society] 2014 June VHF

James French w8iss1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 07:27:55 CST 2014

Correction there, Dan :)

There were only four entries for the Limited Rover class for the whole Great
Lakes division, one from Ohio and three from Michigan. No Kentucky :(
The Ohio station had the number one slot for the Great Lakes Division.

Out of 27 total entries listing Michigan as their section:
5   Single Op, 3-Band   (118 total listed for 3b)
13  Single Op Low       (420 total listed for A)
 4  Single Op High      (175 total listed for B)
 0  Single Op, FM Only  ( 17 total listed for FM)
 0  Single Op Portable  ( 41 total listed for Q)
 0  Limited Multiop     ( 53 total listed for L)
 2  Multi Multi         (133 total listed for M)
 0  Rover               ( 36 total listed for R)
 3  Limited Rover       ( 43 total listed for RL)
 0  Unlimited Rover     (  6 total listed for RU)

63 entries listed in the Great Lakes division. 33 in Ohio and 3 in Kentucky.
All three stations in Kentucky were listed as Single Op, Low.

1042 entries total listed.

As for the Central Region listing that would include 9-land, Ontario, and
the Great Lakes Division, check your December QST for those breakdowns.

I am looking forward to being out next year for the January VHF contest.
This years I did not go out because of the polar vortex and a head cold :(
Otherwise I would have been at Lake Erie Metro Park Saturday and down
at Sterling State Park for Sunday. Hopefully gas prices will still be as low
as they are currently.

James W8ISS