[Mich VHF UHF Society] Fwd: [VHF] W1AW/9 VHF Op

Roger Cox rgcox2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 18:54:48 CST 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[VHF] W1AW/9 VHF Op
Date: 	Mon, 15 Dec 2014 18:47:52 +0000 (UTC)
From: 	Allen Jones <w9dz at yahoo.com>
To: 	vhf at w6yx.stanford.edu <vhf at w6yx.stanford.edu>

For those of you who are working toward W1AW portable WAS or involved in
the Centennial QSO Party, the final Indiana op will end at 23:59:59 UTC
on the 16th.

I have only caught one short duration E opening on 6M into FL, GA and LA.

I plan to be on 2M this evening (Monday) at 0100 UTC switching to 6M at
0200.  I am located in EN61, NW Indiana.  If conditions are favorable I
can extend periods of operation.  I will spot my frequencies on DXSummit.

73,

Allen, W9DZ